Thursday, August 24, 2006

Pictures!

So, I'm nearly done. The harness is complete, and I added a few more backings to the 'jewelry' to make it sit right on the bodice. I also found suitable straps (stolen from my voice amp for my biker scout, when I took those off) for the pregnancy pillow. I hate how that thing looks/feels, but it'll do it's job.

The only things left to be done are to attach snaps to the collar and the top of the bodice so that the collar sits right, since it's a separate piece, and then to finish the hair. That's it. Quite doable in a week :)

I finally took pictures too, although the ones of me in the costume are sketchy - my husband was sleeping, so I had to finagle the tripod, and, well - you'll see how that went ;P

All the photos can be found here, but here's a few to highlight:









It's the little details I'm really the most proud of. The doublestitching on the bodice, the details of the embroidery on the sleeve, the jewelry in general. I'm really pleased with this, and I might actually end up wearing this one much more than the Jocasta Nu one, despite all the work I put into it. We'll see ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home