Saturday, August 19, 2006

Bodice Done, Sleeves done...

So I finished the bodice, and the collar for it as well. I still need to add snaps to the collar to keep it on, since I didn't do the magnets like the real one, because I just didn't really think that doing it that way would be all that different - or at least different enough to matter for my construction efforts.

I finished the sleeves too, and the embroidery just this morning. I will take pictures later, I didn't take a lot of construction photos, which is unusual, but I think it's because it really came together a lot faster than I thought it would.

I sewed the belt today too, and right now I'm in the middle of tube turning hell. This might actually take days. I realized that the jewelry sat much flatter than a pin would allow it to as well, so I got pin backings that were more similar to shiny pins, with the straight back. We'll see how that works.

The pants came in as well, and they'll work out pretty perfectly. I'm excited to have this on for the first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home